Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My sports days

For those of you who know me now, it may be a surprise to know that I used to be really into sports (I know nothing of whats going on now in sports).  Football, baseball and karate were my favorites.  Below are 2 photos, one of me on my pee-wee football team in Ocean Springs, Mississippi called the Dolphins.  I love playing defence.  The other is of me playing baseball on a little leauge team in Honolulu, Hawaii.  I forget the name of the team.  I always played catcher. I spent several yeas in Karate and earned my black belt by the time I was 10 yeas old. Something happened around middle school and I just lost all interests in sports, (also cars, trucks, planes and other boy related things). Nikki says we beginning to develop our own individual personalities around that time, that makes sense to me.






No comments: